Join us on this iconic cycle ride from the Atlantic to the Med, peddling from Hendaye (near Biarritz) to Cerbere (near Perpigaan). This route was conceived by the Cyclo Club Bearnais near Pau in 1950 as a timed event.
This journey contains breathtaking scenery and crosses some of the most iconic cols in the French Pyrenees.
Distance cycled is approx 120km per day (75 miles), and the route crosses (amoungst others), the cols de Marie Blanque, d’Aubisque, du Soulor, Tourmalet, d’Aspin, de Peyresourde and de Portet d’Aspet.
The Raid Pyrenean has, for those that are interested, a time limit associated with it, of 100 hrs.
However, we will run this trip over 6 days and not concern ourselves with this aspect. If you are interested in a bespoke trip that wishes to attempt this trip in 100 hours please contact me.
Price and Dates for Raid Pyrenean 2018
7 – 14 July 2017
28 July – 4 August 2018
18 – 25 August 2018
- Luggage and your bike transported out and back
- Pick up from Biarritz or Bordeaux Airport – transfer to first nights accommodation
- 6 days fully supported riding on the Raid Pyrenean route
- GPX files and route notes provided
- Drinks, snacks and lunch provided on riding days
- 7 nights bed and breakfast accommodation on a shared basis
- Transfer to Perpignan or Carcassone airport
If you have any questions about this trip please email me