Join YJCH on a biking holiday from Geneva to Nice – with a difference. We will still start from Geneva and finish at Nice which makes transfers short and easy. However, this route will stray somewhat from the Route des Grandes Alpes and the Raid Alpine itineraries, with a few stunning additions. The trip distance will be approximately 850km so daily disatnces ridden will be closer to 110km on this 8 day trip.
To give you a flavour of the route, highlights will include the Col de la Madeleine, the Lacets de Montvernier, the cols de la Croix de Fer, Glandon and Alpe d’Huez, Col d’Ornon, the stunning Mont Ventoux, a ride through the Verdon Gorge and another dozen or so cols that you might just not have heard of. This promises to be a stunning and memorable journey.
Price and Dates for Geneva to Nice 2018
₤995 per person
7 – 14 July 2018
21 – 28 July 2018
4 – 11 August 2018
18 – 25 August 2018
- Travel from and to the UK for your luggage and bike (pick up from various locations)
- Transfer from Geneva airport to first nights accommodation
- 8 days fully supported rides
- GPX files and route notes provided
- Lunch provided on riding days
- 8nights Bed and breakfast accommodation on a shared basis
- Transfer to Nice airport at end of trip
If you have any questions about this trip please email me